The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FATAL ERROR - Could not load world file 'maps/main/owed'
wackywhitney Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 9 Years, 4 Months ago FATAL ERROR - Could not load world file 'maps/main/owed'

I'm using a Mac OS X Version 10.8.5 laptop. Processor is 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5. Graphics card is Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 M.

Got my game on Steam. I click Play or click the game shortcut on my desktop to start it. I get to the main menu of the game and click Start New Game. It fades to black, then quits and gives me the fatal error message.

I've seen lots of topics like this, but they all seem to be for Microsoft users only. I could be mistaken, though. I read through the steps of those topics and am not sure how they're done on a Mac. I could use some help.
09-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
FATAL ERROR - Could not load world file 'maps/main/owed' - by wackywhitney - 09-19-2013, 09:47 AM