Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

(01-04-2014, 06:06 PM)daortir Wrote: Well I wish you the best of luck in whatever you will be doing next : ).
You gave Amnesia some of the best mods when it comes to level design in my opinion.

You have my support ; ).

I don't know if Amnesia is dying, it is probably true that the modding community is getting smaller or less active, but I think that the members that are still there have an incredible love for the game. And that is enough to keep a community alive :3.

Still, I can see a lot of forgotten projects on this forum and this is making me sad. But well, it's up to the new members like me to bring good mods <3 !

Daortir is so right, after releasing my ATSL project with nice popularity playing it, it's still so hard to make something unique different to make amnesia players play it and like it. I feel bad for dnlange anyway to do something really hard work.. and there are not so many players playing it. That was my mod after beginning "Investigator" and changed to Premonition and dnalange work a lot when that happens. Well overall I liked the mod, but still I hated some things what dnalange used on my mod, but that's my concern. I still wish dnalange best luck to many player playing this really put effort mod Smile

I was wondering, when I have some free-time again I will make something different / unique mod for amnesia. But that's just to hope, I'm just now playing new / released mods and enjoy those.

Maybe some day I will start creating a mod again. Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
01-05-2014, 03:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by HumiliatioN - 01-05-2014, 03:12 AM