Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

You're a thief, Lange. HumiliatioN can prove it, amnesialover can prove it, I can prove it.

Who even thought of the name of the character Eddie? You originally had a kidnap story in mind.

I bring up the fact that you steal my ideas, work, input (not to mention replacing my name with another's name in the EXACT same spot in the opening credits, even after it was promised that I would be duly credited in the intro and outro in exchange for the use of my work)

You violated this. And isn't it funny how all of the sudden there's another three people who claim the same thing.

You're a talented guy, Lange, but you can't walk over people like this.

Isn't it funny

This thread will be continually updated with various pieces of evidence as I collect them from others involved. Please allow some time for me to collect and confirm the evidence with others. Small pieces will be added over the next few days.

Various Skype Interactions:
Spoiler below!
[Image: zHwiySG.png]
[Image: pDFf0xs.png]

Map theft, several maps have been retextured entirely by Lange in order to make them seem his own:
Spoiler below!

Misc:
Spoiler below!

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 12:51 PM by SUMMER^.)
01-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by SUMMER^ - 01-09-2014, 07:12 AM