Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

I watched some footage of Investigation on skype while Humiliation was helping me test my mod 1-2 weeks ago.
I can confirm that that the first 2 maps that I have played so far of Premonition are the same as those in Investigation, but very heavily retextured with mainly AAMFP assets. There has also been added a little new parts to the maps, like the big fancy intro Humiliation was not even included in(Investigation start in the car, while premonition added a part before it with credits), and a toilet fancy in the second one.
Scripts also seem to largely remain copy-pasted, but that should not be an issue, since as far as I am informed lange did the scripting for Investigation and therefore that would be stealing from himself.

Now back to the mod, can anyone tell me where I find the key to the oven?

EDIT: Actually first 3 maps, since the detective office is also a seperate map. this one seems to have undergone few changes based on my memory of it.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 03:00 PM by WALP.)
01-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by WALP - 01-09-2014, 02:59 PM