Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

Threads: 10
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

(01-09-2014, 06:20 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 06:06 PM)ExpectedIdentifier Wrote: I had a look in the lang file of his mod:

Thank you Humi for Cellar, Main Hall and making some parts of the office and office layout.[br][br]

So he did credit Humiliation. Just thought I'd point that out, seems like people are just ganging up on DnALANAGE to be honest. As for not crediting "ideas", even if it is a dick move, there isn't really much you can do about it, you can't copyright an idea! I get it for models and stuff but does it really matter? I mean I've helped him with alot of the scripting and I wouldn't mind if he didn't credit me.

Has been mentioned before actually, the stolen levels and story are still major issues that need solving.

As far as I know the only "stolen" maps are the one Humiliation gave DnALANGE to use as long as he credited him, which he did. As for story, again, you can't "steal" an idea, even if it's part of the story. Even if he should credit him, you can't really enforce it for something like an idea (I get that you can for models/sounds).

I'd like to add I think it's pretty unfair how he is getting ganged up on, I know he has spent a great amount of time working on this and having a ton of people rating it 1 on ModDB and giving it's thread a 1 start rating is pretty low and childish IMO.

Closure ModDB page:

[Image: 16LO8Sx]
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 06:28 PM by ExpectedIdentifier.)
01-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by ExpectedIdentifier - 01-09-2014, 06:25 PM