Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

(01-09-2014, 09:28 PM)Dogfood Wrote: i'm with traggey, from what is seen in the skype convo picture you dont have much to back up your accusations.

Sorry but what i see right now is:

You allowed him to use your map constructions, he used them, now that you've seen how far he went you're angry at him and try to claim all the credits.

I knew nobody would believe full of the truth on my side, this is still so unfair to stole those maps, even I give feel free to use them AND, Dnalange said we will be credited, but after releasing the mod he threatened me to delete all the crediting and just bs me at the begin, this concerns Summer too. In my opinion, I see now different views on this case and that's good, but doesn't solve my problems. Well.. that's all I got, thanks for the help still. I appreciate this, I just freaking hate dnalange childish attitude every thread and he always "get this attitude" If you are not helping me this time, you will not be credited with anything IF I helped this guy thousand times earlier, he blackmails easily ppl. Then when he is pissed I see how raginng comments and bad english he is using and blame whole community right away and calling them "losers" "Iditios" then final phase what se have seened "Gave up" "Good bye guys, so long, this was good community, but now everyone's against me and this phase is for Dnalange "The hopeless one"

Still, dnalange argument is so childish I wanna kill myself right away or just forget all this behind. I really don't know anymore why I cared so much stealing those maps from me. Well, it's cruel, but I need to deal with it.

Hours later, I get this on my "Investigator topic" because dnalange is hopeless and wants revenge: Is this fair to me IF I'm just victim at this thing and I trusted this guy too much and then he lied all over me to just get my maps to use on her mod? And overall I get this:

DnALANGE
DnALANGE 3hours 55mins ago says:

My proof is being deleted by this humiliation!
Pathitic guy!
Rate 1 and think this mod is HIS!
So foolish!
Investigator has stolen content!!!
Content stolen from PREMONITION

Link to this message: http://www.moddb.com/mods/investigator-w...s/#4341899

I know this doesn't prove anything or solve, but I just want to see how "Bad attitude and he true side is now" Well some people never change.

I'm over this thing, Feel free to use them, but I know this guy can't be never trusted again and is still liability here.

“Life is a game, play it”
01-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by HumiliatioN - 01-09-2014, 09:56 PM