Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

I'm not taking sides or anything, but is it really suitable to continue this topic in THIS thread specifically? Despite all these claims, evidence and things, this thread was originally here to promote the mod was it not?

Whether it is understandable from my point of view, it really makes the last few pages, even as serious as they are, sort of off topic from the original purpose of this thread. Things may have been stolen, edited and stuff, but the thread is still here, we can still post and the page is still on moddb. As much as I do not want to deter people from the thread, it just seems a bit unnecessary to continue these claims in this thread. I do not really want to up the post/view count on here simply because I want to know how this is developing rather than looking at reviews and/or questions about the mod itself.

Just my opinion.

Edit: Also to, this thread is in the showcase section. Would think that showcasing is primarily for announcements of a completed mod. Once again, Just my opinion.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 02:48 PM by Romulator.)
01-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by Romulator - 01-14-2014, 02:46 PM