Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

Hey DnALANGE,

I just finished playing through your Total Conversion mod for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and I must say that I was impressed. The introduction was great, the ending was a happy one (which is kind of rare in an ATDD Mod), the characters were well written and well voice acted, the puzzles were fun, and it was very nice to see the AMFP assets used appropriately in the mod. I greatly enjoyed the way some of the new mechanics worked such as the magnifying glass, cell phone, and recharging flashlight. I also enjoyed the story of Premonition and I feel the manpigs used in the mod fit well with the style of the total conversion. My only concerns were some slight frustration at specific parts, difficulty figuring out where to go next, and some spelling errors.

If you are to ever plan a sequel to this mod, I would gladly enjoy playing as Richard once again and maybe working with Eddie together on the next case.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
01-28-2014, 12:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by Macgyverthehero - 01-28-2014, 12:53 AM