Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Amnesia Multiplayer (Cringe as you may.)
DreamScripters Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia Multiplayer (Cringe as you may.)

(12-22-2013, 02:07 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote: I have actually been thinking of implementing some sort of 'multiplayer'-aspect into a custom story. You and your friend have 2 different maps, a puzzle for player 1 can only be solved by communicating with player 2.

Concrete:
Player 1 comes to a locked door with a 4-digit code. Player 2 (in another map) has to find a way to help player 1 by exploring his map. Eventually, he finds a note with the code. and vice versa.

It might sound easy, and a lot of trial and error can occur. But I do believe some creative minds could make something brilliant

I do like your idea allot. Implying Amnesia had multiplayer something of that type of puzzle would be fun to play with your friend. But as always the people shunning this idea of Amnesia merging with multiplayer will out weigh the ones that want it. And its usually the same reason because they don't know how you could create the atmosphere and create scares. And well, you can't. But, if they read my entire idea they would see that's not what i'm aiming for. I'm not aiming for a disturbing and scary atmosphere. Instead, something on the lines of what you said sounds like it would work fantastic with the implementation of multiplayer. Thanks for the reply! Big Grin

[Image: header.png]
12-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia Multiplayer (Cringe as you may.) - by DreamScripters - 12-22-2013, 08:51 PM