Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone watch my amnesia commentarys for criticism?
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Someone watch my amnesia commentarys for criticism?

Alright, I didn't watch everything that was on there, because I have been through it half a dozen times Tongue
But some criticism I can give:

Pros:
- You seem to have a great computer, capable of running multiple things at one time. I didn't seem to have any issues with watching framerate drops, jitters etc
- You think well. Although it took you a few times with that water monster (Kaernk), you did manage to find a way around it pretty easily and also getting through the heavy gate.
- I did like your means of running away from the Kaernk in the second level. You demonstrate a way with not losing your cool "too" much in these kinds of situations, despite the fact that you did swear a few times.
- You're immersed in Amnesia's atmosphere, rather than just attacking a barrel every time you see one.

Cons
- Your face camera is too low, and the roof light behind you makes your face dark. I could really only glimpse you when you received sanity or during a flashback.
- Although it cannot be helped, your accent does make you a little difficult to understand at times.
- Your commentary sort of lacks the ability to drag me in. Most people who look at Amnesia playthrough's focus on the gameplay and the player's voice/reactions and expressions.

Overall, I would give your playthrough about a 5/10. Not saying it's good, not saying it is bad. There are some issues which you can clean up, but I do not know if I will continue to watch your channel.

Regardless, I wish you good luck and hope you don't chicken out like I did for a while in the next few parts Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2014, 03:08 PM by Romulator.)
01-15-2014, 03:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone watch my amnesia commentarys for criticism? - by Romulator - 01-15-2014, 03:07 PM