Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Editor Help Map Disappaears in level editor?!! help pls
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Map Disappaears in level editor?!! help pls

(01-18-2014, 09:11 AM)Romulator Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 09:05 AM)Badcat5550 Wrote: I already made image attachments, and I already have a recources.cfg file, but when I load the map it's just blank! I'm really angry this map had lots of detail and lots of coding and scripting Angry

I am aware of the image attachments, but they don't really help as much as what they do. All it tells me is that you are loading this map. It has been opened, and nothing is there, which you have stated.

Seeing as you do have a resource.cfg file in your redist, then that's good. I can assume that you can still place objects, entities, particles etc, in a new map without issues as well, so they are not invisible or stuff?

But I lost the stuff in the map, it took me 3 weeks to do that with details and everything,  you mean I have to start in the beginning? if yes then NO WAY! do you think it was easy to make that map? this seriously is annoying me, might as well delete my custom story!
sorry fo that, but then why does it still say 120 kb if it's blank?
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 09:16 AM by Radical Batz.)
01-18-2014, 09:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Map Disappaears in level editor?!! help pls - by Radical Batz - 01-18-2014, 09:15 AM