Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Work in progress In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod
Wapez Offline

Threads: 37
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod

(07-26-2014, 09:29 PM)Carnivorous Jellybean Wrote: I know you know what night vision is; I wasn’t doubting that – only whether you’d taken it in to consideration. Although, saying someone’s constructive criticism's not welcoming, is shooting yourself in the foot, isn’t it?

Wapez Wrote:is not something I feel very welcoming.

I didn't mean that it isn't welcome. Just that it feels kinda unfair when I've seen the difference myself. But yes, you might be right with your theory about us seeing the difference because we were looking for it, even though some testers didn't know about the matches. So I will, once again, go through it to make sure that it comes into use.

Also, you're right. I should have responded to the criticism in a more open-minded way. I did not realize it could be seen the way you explained until afterwards. Thank you for pointing this out and thank you for linking that video. It really opened my eyes watching it.

I will still wait with making changes to the match until the testers have sent their reports. Not only because I'm drowning in other work to do in this mod, but also because the night vision's changes hasn't taken place yet. I'd like the current demonstration of the match to be sort of a teaser - it's new, it's raw and it's unpolished, and we just show the first version of a very cool feature.

I'm very interested in other people's opinions now, and I will make my best efforts to take use of every single piece of criticism. Let me know about anything regarding how this match should be tweaked, and we will put it all together to make the finest match Amnesia has ever seen and will ever see. Of course, we will release this match to the public after releasing our mod, along with the script to replace it with the lantern and making it work like a match should work. So in the end, every little helping hand will turn out positively for everyone in this modding community.

Thank you, especially to Streetboat and Jelly. I also owe you an apology. From now on I will have a completely different approach to your suggestions. So let them roll in!

Founder & Legally Accountable Publisher of Red Line Games.
Environment & Gameplay Designer and Scripter.
http://moddb.com/mods/in-lucys-eyes
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 01:04 PM by Wapez.)
07-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Wapez - 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-11-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-13-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 07-23-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Wapez - 07-27-2014, 01:03 PM