Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help regarding hand models/hand objects
CielsTenebreuse Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Help regarding hand models/hand objects

Alright so the past several days I've successfully got my new lantern in the game, which I was very glad to see, as silly as it looked with the default hand (it vaguely looks like he's holding it like a bowling ball, ha). And with Blender, I exported some simple animations I made with the hand and renamed them to the .dae_anim files as is shown in the animations folder. Now here's another problem I've run into dead ends trying to find answers: the .anm files.

First I made copies of the .dae_anim files and renamed those as .anm files, put them in the folder with the .dae_anim files, tried to load the test map only for it to crash. So obviously that wasn't correct, so I brought the default .anm files back into the folder, loaded my test map and it uses the same default hand animation as before. So then I try loading it without the .anm files altogether and, again, crash. So how am I supposed to go about making one of these mysterious ".anm" files to match up with the .dae_anim files I have anyway? I've REALLY come up short trying to look this one up.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 09:00 PM by CielsTenebreuse.)
03-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help regarding hand models/hand objects - by CielsTenebreuse - 03-01-2014, 08:49 PM