Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone help with my CS (read this!)
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Someone help with my CS (read this!)

(03-15-2014, 05:27 PM)Straxedix Wrote: Nope im not asking that Dogfood im also doing job and i was ask for a little help as i see im not Welcome here...But anyway im not welcome anywhere and when i create custom story no one gonna play cuz it's bad i know that! Sad

who said you're not welcome here? Did i somehow offend you? I just gave you advice.

Look, the reason everyone is not jumping here and offering to help you with custom story is not because you are "not welcome" it's because everyone else here is busy too, either with their own custom stories or real life matters. Or even both at once which is quite likely.

As far as i know even more known members wouldnt get people helping them with custom stories that easy, infact i know barely any cases where there has been multiple people working on one. Mostly because doing an Amnesia CS is completely doable by one person.

you're welcome in this community, everyone is welcome, it's not like you're joining an upper class club which only allows special snowflakes in. We've all been where you are, some still are. I've started working on a CS around 2 years ago, a story which i havent released because well i barely work on it. I know the basics of scripting and i know how mapping works, but I still pester everyone on how to do X or how to do Y. Despite being not good as everyone else here, I never asked anyone to actually do some mapping for me or scripting. Because 1. It's better for my own sake, to do things on my own (much quicker to learn) 2. Because everyone has other things to do.

Oh and please keep this in mind to avoid misunderstanding me:

It's perfectly okay to ask for help, you're more than welcome to ask for help because it's always a pleasure to help a new guy get into the "modding" community here.

What i'm saying is just that you try to do the mapping and scripting alone, and when you come across a question about how to make something work, how to do a certain thing in your custom story that you'd want. You're more than welcome to start a thread where we can tell you exactly which code to write or how to do whatever you want to do.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-15-2014, 07:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone help with my CS - by Neelke - 03-13-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Someone help with my CS - by Straxedix - 03-13-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Someone help with my CS (read this!) - by Nice - 03-15-2014, 07:25 PM