Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]

Damascus Wrote:Ugggh I'm really embarrassed at all the bugs and errors that people are running into. However, I am making note of them and will start working to patch them up. Missing textures have already been fixed.

There are only two issues that I can't fix:

1) The elevator doors flying away when they open. I've gone so far as to totally remake the entities several times, and everything in the model's file states that they should act normally, but they are still acting up. No one on the forums seems to know why this is happening. I don't know what to do at this point.
Maybe you could skip that elevator part by making the screen fade out while you teleport the player in and out.
In my experience, I had no problems at all with any texture or entity of yours so I guess not everybody is having those problems.

Damascus Wrote:2) Sanity drain gets turned back on when a game is saved and then reloaded. I don't know any way to fix this, as there are no script functions that trigger upon a save game being reloaded. I've already implemented a script that makes sure it's turned off every time the map changes, but I'm not sure what else to do.
So the function OnEnter doesn't trigger after a game load?
Anyways if you're not using the sanity drain at all, you could start a timer that calls itself to stop the sanity drain every 5~10 seconds or something.

04-17-2014, 04:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE] - by Daemian - 04-17-2014, 04:34 AM