Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]

(04-20-2014, 01:54 AM)Damascus Wrote: Thanks everyone! Your comments mean so much to me! ;w; I'm going to try really hard to put out a version with more fixes.

(04-19-2014, 06:51 AM)AGP Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 06:40 AM)Damascus Wrote: Okay, people keep telling me about a sofa that is clipping through the floor, but I've been scouring the map and can't find anything of the sort. Can someone help me with this?

I haven't noticed anything like that, but have spotted three bar stools that will disappear in the room next to the start room.

That part is intentional. I set it up as a subtle mindfuck, and this guy fell for it in pretty much the exact way I intended:

http://youtu.be/0qz1tmRv5EY?t=3m

Of course, you have to be standing in the right place and looking at the exact right places for it to completely work, but it was worth for it to watch at least this one guy's mind get thoroughly blown.

Ah, okay! When I first saw it I thought that was the case, but with the emergence of the bugs, I wasn't sure, so thought its better to safe than sorry, lol. It was a very good trippy moment.

04-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE] - by AGP - 04-20-2014, 09:25 AM