Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]
HarshlyCritical Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]

Hey Damascus,

Just wanted to say I enjoyed this CS. "The Great Work" is possibly my favorite CS of all time, so I was really excited when I found out you had come out with a new one.

Matchbox idea was pretty cool, and I loved all the mind-effs you threw in there. Nothing like turning around and wondering what happened to the "thing" that was just there. As well, the voice acting was great and the custom monster did not disappoint.

Probably sounds like I'm gushing at this point, but I really the only criticism I have is that I would have liked to have "collected" more items. The interactivity felt very AAMFP, but I realize that's just personal preference and you probably intended it that way. Smile

On a side note, I didn't encounter any bugs aside from a black box crash when playing in windowed mode in the bar room on the first floor. I think it was caused by the "movement" that happens in that room, but I can't be sure. Anyway, everything else worked seamlessly for me.

I'm LPing it right now if you're interested in reactions to certain sequences - But anyway, thanks for making this one, and I look forward to whatever you decide to create next.

-HC
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2014, 11:40 PM by HarshlyCritical.)
04-21-2014, 11:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE] - by HarshlyCritical - 04-21-2014, 11:36 PM