Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Slender the Arrival
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Slender the Arrival

Official trailer of the PC update, now it is build 2.0. Update is free for those who already own Slender the Arrival on Steam. This update makes game nearly new, it adds 2 new levels and lots of tiny tweaks. The game have expanded drastically on storyline, characters, mysteries and horror development. In comparison with original build 1.0 this new update 2.0 makes the game twice bigger (in terms of explorable areas) and twice longer. The story is fully satisfying, not perfect, because you have to find and read notes and they're not integrated into the gameplay. Just notes on their own, which in my opinion is no good, when story is not integrated into the game activity. All in all what I can surely say is that mediocre game became a very good horror game on it's own. One year and a half and I can give it honest 4/5. Recommended to everyone to give it a try! A lot more unique immersive clever horror in comparison with a popular Outlast slasher for example. I think on Halloween there would be a nice discount for horror games. Even now it is not very expensive 10$.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014, 01:16 AM by Alex Ros.)
10-16-2014, 01:10 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Slender the Arrival - by Alex Ros - 05-14-2014, 10:22 AM
RE: Slender the Arrival - by Neelke - 05-14-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Slender the Arrival - by Alex Ros - 10-16-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Slender the Arrival - by jaykowalski - 10-17-2014, 07:58 PM