Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Funny messed up text messages whilst hiking
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Funny messed up text messages whilst hiking

Level 1.
The tutorial in this 'Outside' is pretty boring. I spent a lot of time just travelling.
The graphics are ok. Could've been better. It seems like the developers put a lot of work into trees and plants, and not much into enemies.
The storyline is slow but a little interesting. It's like it's waiting to reveal itself somewhere deeper in.
I like the mechanics. They're just like other survival based games. First person and all that kind of stuff, though it seems like they've really made it much harder. Making a fire and such, now really takes some time.
Also, they removed double-jump which i was quite fond of... Well, we'll see how it goes.
On the plus side: The animations and lighting are amazing. I can't believe how realistic everything seems. It's like I'm actually there. The sounds are also pretty cool. They even implemented birds, that don't really have anything to do with the game. They're just there for the visuals.

Right now, it's probably a 7/10 experience.

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 07:09 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
06-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Funny messed up text messages whilst hiking - by FlawlessHappiness - 06-01-2014, 07:09 PM