Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amnesia: The Streets of London (Full Conversion) Voice Actors Required!
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).DEMO RELEASED

I just what to update you guys on development of the mod.
It's alive and kicking,
Spoiler below!
just working on the fourth level which is probably one of the biggest levels(so far costing 5mb) and it has surpassed my goal of having more scenes then the original streets level in AMFP which had 32-31 scenes and the first streets level in the mod has 50-47 scenes.

I also scrapped the original machine room map and re-doing it(last time I edited it was back in early June when my mapping/scripting skills were shit), the level itself
Spoiler below!
is kinda a hybrid between the engine rooms and the factory level in AMFP so suspect some enemies roaming about and also randomised layouts Cool

Some In-editor screenshots:
Spoiler below!
[Image: 5WH24ts.png]
The fourth level that I never shut the fuck up about.
Spoiler below!
[Image: machineroom.PNG]

I would also like more feedback about the demo, it could help to know what to do and what not to do in the future of developing of this mod. and maybe...maybe something something HPL3 related...

tldr; The mod is still alive and hopefully this gets released before Soma comes along.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2014, 10:43 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
10-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).DEMO RELEASED - by Newsman Waterpaper - 10-03-2014, 10:42 PM