Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Conversion Mod - AAMFP Assets problem
Artsy Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Full Conversion Mod - AAMFP Assets problem

(07-22-2014, 03:35 PM)Plazmater Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 03:33 PM)Artsyracoon Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 02:58 PM)Plazmater Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 02:18 PM)Artsyracoon Wrote: Put the assets you are going to use for your FC in its folders (entities, static objects and textures). So not TDD's folders but your FC's.

What do you mean ?
If you mean that assets should be organized in its folders just like orginal game then its already like that.
I am actually paying strong attention to that.
I am not copying assets to FC just like that... I am doing it exact same way as original game does, so entities assets in "entities" folder and etc.

Wait, is it an Isolated Full Conversion or not? Because that's gonna affect how this all goes down.

What do you mean ?

This is first time i am making FC

Well then listen carefully. Instead of doing it the classic way in which people may need to overwrite their TDD files with the ones from your mod, make it an Isolated Full Conversion Mod. Basically you create a new folder under redist and name it as your mod's name. In it you need to put the basic folders such as config, entities, static objects, textures, sounds, music etc.

Now, since I can't explain everything to you right here, there is a post that explains how to do it step by step. And there is also a download including everything you need but instead of you doing it.

Read this: How to create a fully isolated full conversion mod
07-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Conversion Mod - AAMFP Assets problem - by Artsy - 07-22-2014, 03:43 PM