Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

(08-09-2014, 01:06 PM)spukrian Wrote: I will contribute my opinions later, as I feel the thread start should only contain information. Speaking of which, do you have any suggestions for more info I should include here?

I think that the information you added is sufficient as an "introduction". Smile Most people who are interested in the films have probably been following the discussion in the SOMA thread anyway.

However, I agree with Chrysler that most of "Depth" doesn't seem to have been filmed against a green screen, only some parts of it.

(08-10-2014, 06:17 PM)Alardem Wrote: Just a note about the Depth casting call:

Spoiler below!
Golaski's 13-year-old daughter is apparently "in love with her father". I wonder if that means we'll see some one-sided incestuous undertones in her role as a robotic manifestation of Golaski's memory.

When I read that part,

Spoiler below!
I interpreted it as the normal kind of love that a daughter feels for her father, I didn't think of it as a romantic/incestuous feeling (although I agree that the way it was worded might give that impression).

08-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by Ashtoreth - 08-11-2014, 04:12 AM