Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
Chrysler Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

(08-12-2014, 10:35 AM)Paddy™ Wrote: In this interview with Don Thacker (the director) he says:

Don Thacker Wrote:There's a secret, that I think I can tell a little bit of; there will be more of those videos for you guys, a lot more, and I'm not saying that there might be a long enough video to go see in a movie theatre - but there might!
Interesting, when I think more about it, it could make sense. But I wouldn't take the number of slots on the website as an indicator of how many videos will be published. I'm sure when they designed the website they did not know yet how many they'll produce.

What the director says there is interesting, though. What I had assumed was that FG first planned to do more of these short teasers, but then decided to do one big feature instead. I'd think they would then want to spend all available budget on that one project.
08-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by Chrysler - 08-12-2014, 01:07 PM