Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
Chrysler Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

From a relatively recent interview of Don Thacker:
Don Thacker Wrote:[...] it’s tentatively called Depth right now, to be released in 2015. It’s a collusion between my company Imagos Films and the Swedish game company Frictional Games. Motivational Growth put me in a position where I was able to sell my services as a commercial maker and I made a number of commercials for Frictional Games. We really liked working together so together we created an idea for this movie. We have finished principle photography and are moving into post within the next month or so, and it should come out in 2015.

[...] Parts of the film are going to be used in a story campaign coming up where you’ll get a little bit more than previews. But not yet!

So I guess it'll be that story campaign that starts in November as the film is obviously not ready until 2015 (IMDB says 1 June 2015). In any case, I'm looking forward to it. Smile
10-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by Chrysler - 10-12-2014, 01:27 PM