Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
caffeine4671 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

(09-29-2015, 07:52 PM)Noisecode Wrote: That is all true.........but the real Bladerunner-esque question is......how did said dream / message end up in a faulty Lumar Buoy near Upsilon?

Hmm! Maybe the nightmare is recurring and she's been having it for a while. Since she started having it, she could've been scanned by the WAU. Or perhaps she has a change of heart and does something heroic, leading up to Simon-2 being born.

That begs the question though, why then did the security group (presumably strohmeier)dismiss the message as "propaganda" and as something that was constructed? Does the WAU have more malevolence than the game would let on?

Or I don't know, maybe the security group had no idea that it was somebody's nightmare and made an erroneous assumption about its nature.

EDIT:
Also, there I went, talking about misinformation while being uninformed myself. :b Seems Depth was indeed a feature movie that was planned to have parts of it used to promote Soma. Confirmed by Don Thacker in an interview he did.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 01:50 AM by caffeine4671.)
09-30-2015, 01:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by caffeine4671 - 09-30-2015, 01:34 AM