Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
caffeine4671 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

(09-30-2015, 11:33 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 09:55 PM)caffeine4671 Wrote: Interesting! So the videos are actually in reverse order, the first video being the last chronlogically and each video revealing earlier events in the timeline.

Imogen was removing a bandage from her arm in Transmission #2, which seems to indicate that it happened after Transmission #1 (where she got hurt by the robot, Halperin).

It's very odd, I'll admit, but every other fact contradicts that. Maybe the order is just jumbled period, not necessarily reverse. At the very end of video #3, reed has her sleeve pulled up over her left arm, preventing it from being viewed clearly. Notice that Golaski also recieves a cut on the top right part of his forehead at the time that he slips, but it's not present before that.

She then says "I'm gonna check traffic control", leaving Golaski. The very beginning of video #2 shows her walking in carrying a similar looking coffee cup to the one she was drinking in video #3 and the same outfit. She also, oddly, goes into a room that fits the description of 'traffic control'.

Now look at the end of video #2 and the beginning of video #1. "Reed, I need you down here", as if he's noticed something. Golaski has a cut on the top right of his head at the beginning of the very first video. It's possible that the robot squeezing her arm just made her cut worse. Getting a recent wound squeezed by something isn't exactly pain-free.

Before witnessing the robot, his description of the structure gel to Reed matches what he encountered in video #3, he also says "I slipped in the stuff".

Also, Golaski is drinking the structure gel. <_<; He looks like crap in the beginning of the video and wakes up looking like a nutjob and decides to check out 12Q. He's turning into Akers or something.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 02:06 AM by caffeine4671.)
10-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by caffeine4671 - 10-01-2015, 01:38 AM