Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
Noisecode Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

(10-02-2015, 04:48 AM)AleNes Wrote: Why at the beginning of the video Reed wears Lambda suit but after seizure dream she wears Theta suit?

And can someone tell me, these series take place before or after Vivarium and Mockingbird?

It's could be a Continuity error .....however I suspect that this miniseries may have some scenes that were cut from it, but I could be wrong. The director has a good eye for Continuity though (just look at the Vivarium nightmare) so I think it's more likely there is a cut scene in there.

Also it's possible the entire first part of this episode is a dream.

And this episode pretty much canonizes the series to be after Vivarium and Mocking bird ( Reed's jump suit and hair are identical to the way they were in both the shorts preceding the mini series)

Also the fact that Reed has a nightmare she is caught in the Vivarium simulation (and mentions the device) is kind of a dead give away Wink

[Image: signature015.jpg]
10-02-2015, 06:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by Noisecode - 10-02-2015, 06:27 AM