Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
caffeine4671 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

(10-05-2015, 05:10 PM)Noisecode Wrote: Agree....very much agree.... There was A LOT cut out of this film and it shows in some of places. Golaski and Reed look like they have an actual conversation before she kills him, as well as other points where there is a bit of confusion.

I enjoyed the mini series immensely.......... but I'm dying to see some of those deleted scenes, which i know will never happen.

The Vertical Slice build was completely different but it was also back in march 2013, plenty of time since then (or even before march of that year) to have revised the script before they even started shooting the original ARG shorts.

It could just be that they're cut together lynch-style to give a dreamy impression. The table that the vivarium is on looks different as well, as well as a bunch of other different things in the vivarium room, but I'd chalk it up to being continuity issues and lack of fully funded production team to fix them.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 07:06 PM by caffeine4671.)
10-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by caffeine4671 - 10-05-2015, 07:06 PM