Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Discussion about Depth and other movies
Omnitool Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies

(10-08-2015, 02:22 PM)MrSteve Wrote: Now given I'm still to play the game, it only mildly spoiled things in places. I mean the only thing really was that I know WAU is not friendly now, which I guess you could have really known in the first place.

The fact that the WAU is not quite friendly should really be no big surprise for anyone, now really haven't anybody mentioned that it is stated as an enemy even in the game's pre-order description, that was published long before the game and the videos even came out?!?!

It's right in the game's description that can be found here: http://www.gog.com/game/soma

Quote:About: Enter the world of SOMA and face horrors buried deep beneath the ocean waves. Delve through locked terminals and secret documents to uncover the truth behind the chaos. Seek out the last remaining inhabitants and take part in the events that will ultimately shape the fate of the station. But be careful, danger lurks in every corner: corrupted humans, twisted creatures, insane robots, and even an inscrutable omnipresent A.I.
You will need to figure out how to deal with each one of them. Just remember there’s no fighting back, either you outsmart your enemies or you get ready to run.
From the creators of the cult classic Amnesia the Dark Descent.
Spine-chilling horror that raises questions about identity, consciousness and existence itself.
Mixes stealth, exploration and puzzles into a coherent narrative experience.

"An inscrutable omnipresent A.I." listed as one of the "dangers that lurks in every corner" is pretty explicit...
10-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about Depth and other movies - by Omnitool - 10-08-2015, 04:25 PM