Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RELEASE] Monsters - An Amnesia Concept
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: [ALPHA] Monsters - An Amnesia Concept WIP

(08-25-2014, 06:28 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote:
(08-25-2014, 06:16 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(08-24-2014, 10:45 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: BUUUUUMP!

Heyo guys! What do you know?

Here's an update on MONSTERS!

Please test it! Pweeaaassee!

Well.. I tested it 2nd time and now I see some nice changes, but still lacking a lot, but again this is Alpha so, this is little improving only.

Shortly my gameplay was:

Sleep, battle and evolve first to Box then Shelf and then again small box and this same pattern continue like looping. So that's it, I think? Reached now only level 6 and got bored.

Well.. I think you need to hire some testers, before releasing even alpha versions here. I mean it's better that way, so nobody can't confuse like "That's it" just a little gameplay to show with little improvements and changes.

I can beta-test this more if you want send PM. etc.

I don't recommend publishing version after newer version, ruins easily gameplay and when you have full version to
publish, it's not that enjoyable to play, because everyone who tested it.. already know the beginning and so on.. if you know what I mean... and someones then are not enjoying that much.. this full release.
Just pointing this out Smile

To clarify, this is NOT a full release. This is an Alpha.
YOU are the tester!

I've written everything in my original post. What needs to be done. What has been done. And what future plans I have.

I'm quite aware of the fact that it's not finished. Quite aware. Smile
To be fair, this mod is posted in "Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development".
Everything you find here is probably not released. A full release would be in "Showcase"

But it's good you say this, because I'll update the OP to make people aware

Oh hey! What do you know, that was my post number 3000 Wubwubwubwubwub!

Yeah I noticed that this is alpha when I first tried this version.

And I'm glad you are testing it and uploading to show everyone, I just prefer to hire some "Private testers" it's better that way, but yeah.. that's just my opinion Smile

Good luck with the project!

“Life is a game, play it”
08-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Monsters - An Amnesia Concept WIP - by HumiliatioN - 08-25-2014, 09:49 PM