The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture does not recognize Falcon
captainvic Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Overture does not recognize Falcon

I have purchased the Haptx version of Penumbra Overture directly from Novint.com. I've checked to make sure it's the newest patched version, 1.2. When I start the game, the Falcon never turns on. When I turn it on in options and restart the game, it is turned off again when the game restarts. I just can't get the game to use it, even though it's designed to.

I have done everything suggested on haptx.com, like make sure my drivers are up to date (they are), I've checked my connections (duh), and I've restarted my computer, checked for viruses, I EVEN cleaned out all the dust from my computer tower while I was at it.

Also, I know the Falcon works. I've been playing all sorts of other games with it. What's different with Overture?

Please, please, can someone tell me what I'm missing? I would really like to use my Falcon for this game.

-Vic
03-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Overture does not recognize Falcon - by captainvic - 03-07-2009, 02:37 AM