Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Serious Request! In search of SERIOUS team members for unity horror project
MrBehemoth Offline

Threads: 19
RE: Serious Request! In search of SERIOUS team members for unity horror project

(10-24-2014, 11:51 AM)DnALANGE Wrote: About Payment, Offcourse people will get payed, when the project is growing, we will talk as a team and see what we can do about that.

I guess what your saying is that if/when the project makes any money, the profits will be split, not that people will be paid a salary. It seems very risky, both financially and in terms of your project getting finished, to ask people to commit before working out contracts.

Don't get me wrong - I wish you the best of luck. I will be starting on similar projects in the near future. But I wouldn't expect anyone else to commit time and money (time = money) to my projects without contracts and salaries, at least not for any more work than could be completed as a hobby in their spare time.

Also, Lange, I wouldn't criticise your English (you know I defended you on ModDB when someone else was hating on you for your English) but I would point out that, language aside, being a designer and project lead needs excellent communication skills. If you want to make a go of this, my advice is to keep developing those. Just saying.

Like I said, best of luck to you.

10-25-2014, 12:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Request! In search of SERIOUS team members for unity horror project - by MrBehemoth - 10-25-2014, 12:30 AM