The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Black Plague, NEED HELP!
jssi03 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Penumbra: Black Plague, NEED HELP!

The game has been running flawlessly up until I enter the Research lab where you are to meet Amabel. Then it becomes really laggy to the point of where I get about 1 frame per minute! that is right 1 frame per MINUTE! Not second. It is at this point the game is frozen. Plus I am stuck here cause when I go to continue the game I am in that area! So there is no more Black Plague for me I guess. The game is up to date to version 1.01. As I said it ran flawlessly up to this point.... one thing I have noticed that once in a while when I appear in the room I am under the floor or stuck in between it then about 10 seconds later I am placed at the correct hight for the floor but I cannot move no matter how long I wait. It is hard to deal with cause it takes soo long just to turn. One time I got out and back into the hall way outside the Research lab and then the game starts running fine so its this room that is having the trouble. Also when I am stuck in that room I noticed in my Task Manager that it starts to use more and more memory and slowing down my PC.

Is there anything I can do about this? It is patched to 1.01... It would be nice to be able to finish this game.
06-07-2009, 03:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra: Black Plague, NEED HELP! - by jssi03 - 06-07-2009, 03:29 AM