Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

FG's Weekly Chat-em Up - NEXT DATE: 2015/04/25 Saturday 4:00 PM London Time (DS)
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: FG's Weekly Chat-em Up - Currently deciding the fixed time (12/30 EDIT)

Hello everyone. Apologies for telling everyone this so late, and deciding on this, but I noticed another time which seemed to be even better and worked well for every single person except maybe those who come from western USA, who will have to get up at 8 AM. Everyone from Europe will have afternoon, eastern USA will have late morning, and Taiwan will have midnight:

London Time 4 PM on Saturday

You can look up the corresponding time here. It's the time at the very bottom of the table. It says Sunday but that's only because I was too lazy to look up all the countries again since I'm posting this from home and my "favorite countries" are not saved on here. So just crank every date one day backwards:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-p...A&L6=GB&L7=

I do realize that this still may prove to a bit early for Kurton who is from western USA. I'm sorry I can't wait for your input any longer since the meeting is tomorrow and it could be bad if I announced the final decided date way too late.

If this time is unfortunate for Kurton, next time we could take turns and assign a time which places Kurton's time as a higher priority.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
01-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FG's Weekly Chat-em Up - Currently deciding the fixed time (12/30 EDIT) - by Kreekakon - 01-02-2015, 10:29 AM