Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE]
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE]

map 2 is made almost entirely out of the wallpaper pack (im sure you know the one im talking about since you've been around so long humi) - the 1.3 update kind of fucked them up but we fixed them. i can't get on till later like i said so i can't work on a fix now but im certain its an issue with that model pack not loading in for you, considering lange got to the next map fine things seem hopefull at least

lange - if you pick up the diary entry on the desk by the window that's supposed to hint to you that there's a monster of some kind locked in the study and you can lure it out by dropping the meat down the hole, though dropping it as you found it won't work, so you have to do something more to it. from what you've said im guessing you've created the poisonous substance already, all you have to do from there is combine it with the needle to fill it and then inject the meat, and then if you dropped the poisoned meat down the hole it should lead the monster out and kill it and open up the pathway to the exit.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2014, 06:10 PM by Kman.)
12-26-2014, 06:01 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE] - by Kman - 12-26-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE] - by Kman - 12-26-2014, 06:01 PM