Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE]
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8
RE: The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE]

So here's what's going on:

We've been testing the mod on different installs of Amnesia with different results. As far as I can tell, the mod works fine on version 1.3, and the "missing" walls (which are actually just rotated, like the car) problem occurs when running the mod on version 1.2. As it happens I don't think the mod will end up being compatible with both versions without some alternate release to accommodate users who won't/can't update for one reason or another.

Kman says the problem happens on his 1.3 Steam install but I'm getting the hunch he may have tried an outdated version of the map before he fixed it up for 1.3. He's away for a while so I don't know for sure.

In short I just want to apologize for the blunder, we're working on it Smile The proper release will come shortly (at most, a few days' time) so kick back and enjoy the New Years' holiday Heart In the meantime, I got a little overexcited last night and published the soundtrack album on Bandcamp for anyone to enjoy.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 04:18 AM by Kurton.)
12-27-2014, 04:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE] - by Kman - 12-26-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE] - by Kurton - 12-27-2014, 04:17 AM