Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursor Keeps Flickering and Game Constantly Spinning
Phazon
Unregistered

Not Solved RE: Cursor Keeps Flickering and Game Constantly Spinning
(01-27-2015, 01:51 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: If you have gaming mouse with special features etc make sure to disable the software that comes with it or any similar software running in the background. This is a computer-specific issue, something is interfering with the game.

I have a gaming mouse. It's a razer deathadder. I've ended the process in it in the task manager, but that still didn't help. I could try uninstalling it. I've attached 2 pictures of my processes and programs in my computer. The programs that you can't see under SumatraPDF are: The Room (a steam game), Vegas Pro 13, vJoy Device Drive 0.2.0.4 (used for the Wii U Gamecube adapter), Wii U USB GCN adapter version 1.0 (again, for the Wii U GC adapter), and WinRAR. It's possible that the Wii U GC adapter drivers could be the problem.

Attached Files
.png   Task Manager Programs.png (Size: 75.11 KB / Downloads: 141)
.png   Programs.png (Size: 154.47 KB / Downloads: 144)
01-27-2015, 05:33 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Cursor Keeps Flickering and Game Constantly Spinning - by Phazon - 01-26-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Cursor Keeps Flickering and Game Constantly Spinning - by Phazon - 01-27-2015, 05:33 AM