The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music
Gamable Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music

Whenever I get to the part of the game were you have to turn on the generator, I go to the fence, and the dog appears and the danger music starts playing, but even when I go far away from the dog and even into other loading rooms(like the generator room), the music is still playing, even though no dog is present in the room. I have restarted the game, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even started the game from the beginning, but yet again, when I get to the generator part in the game, and I go to the fence, the music starts playing again and keeps looping forever. Is there any fix to this?
03-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music - by Gamable - 03-06-2015, 08:07 PM