Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

USEFUL SOFTWARE | Free, Open Source, Commercial
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: USEFUL SOFTWARE | Free, Open Source, Commercial

I don't know if this is the right place to say what I want to say, but I'll say it anyway.

I've been rather paranoid about downloading software from the internet lately, as I've been exposed to viruses and malware before on my computer (luckily I was able to remove the malicious content before deciding to wipe my computer.)

Nowadays I sometimes have a reoccurring nightmare moment in my dreams where I witness my computer being taken over by a virus and not being able to stop it. It's terrible.

I thought about getting some free software to use like GIMP, but because of my paranoia I feel really hesitant (and scared) to attempt software downloads off the internet.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 07:43 AM by Macgyverthehero.)
05-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: USEFUL SOFTWARE | Free, Open Source, Commercial - by LazzerBackup - 04-18-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: USEFUL SOFTWARE | Free, Open Source, Commercial - by LazzerBackup - 04-18-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: USEFUL SOFTWARE | Free, Open Source, Commercial - by Macgyverthehero - 05-11-2015, 07:42 AM