Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Fixed!]Creating a main menu logo for a FC
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Creating a main menu logo for a FC

(05-17-2015, 02:29 AM)(拉赫兰) Romulator Wrote: You know, the image you attached is the logo from the Launcher.

Just clarifying, and I know its probably going to get me yelled at, but you are meaning the main menu and not the launcher, right? The image you linked in Post #9 is from the Launcher, not the menu.

The logo should just be the same dimensions as the old one. The best way to do it, is to open the image in Paint.Net, remove the logo, then copy paste your one over the top. Apply alpha/transparency stuff, then just hit save (not Save As..., as it may change properties) and exit.

Just create a backup before you start~

Oh. Well that image was ment to show its for the main menu. Sorry if i didnt clarify it really well.
The dimension was 400x400 because someone told me to try it out. Maybe it's just a stupid mistake right in front of my eyes and i cant find it...
Soo i already tried editing the TDD logo but i will try again. I think it should work if i do it right.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 10:55 AM by LordOfDragons.)
05-17-2015, 07:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating a main menu logo for a FC - by LordOfDragons - 05-17-2015, 07:57 AM