Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Structure and Layout of Pathos-II and the Greek Letters (Spoilers?)
PathOS Offline

Threads: 11
RE: The Structure and Layout of Pathos-II and the naming conventions (Spoilers?)

(07-29-2015, 11:00 PM)TheTieMan Wrote: From a gameplay video, there are 3 more sites besides what you mentioned (Not sure if we will be able to go to all of them though):

Tau
Phi
Omega
Oh, I must have missed the video where those were listed. But then again I'm been very careful trying NOT to watch footage from the press previews recently since they went through 1/3 of the game.

Yeah, I doubt there'd be enough time to visit all the sites since this game is only supposed to be 11 hours long (though that's still twice as long as AMFP, and that game still managed to have many different "sections" of the Mandus Plant), but that would of course depend how large or how much of the sites can be accessed.

Well, to be thorough:

Tau - Nothing is known about this section. The letter Tau in the Greek Alphabet has often been used in ancient times as the symbol of Life and/or Resurrection.

Phi - Nothing is known about this section. The letter Phi in the Greek Alphabet has mainly been utilized in mathematics and number theory.

Omega - Nothing is known about this section. The letter Omega in the Greek Alphabet is often used to denote "The End".

Thematically, I could see Tau and Omega being sites we will visit. Omega definitely seems like the ideal place to "end" things. But I suppose that could be too obvious.

EDIT: Aha! I discovered the "Transit Map" of the Pathos-II complex from one of the preview videos. What's cool is that you will be able to look up general information on each Station in the facility such as its key features, its depth and its personnel count. Oddly though the onlly thing missing from it is "Omega". Perhaps it's not connected though. Also wonder what the color-coding means:
Spoiler below!
[Image: wPe6igH.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 07:45 AM by PathOS.)
07-29-2015, 11:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Structure and Layout of Pathos-II and the naming conventions (Spoilers?) - by PathOS - 07-29-2015, 11:15 PM