Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2015-08 Monday 24th, SOMA is now available for PC pre-order
Bek Offline

Threads: 4
RE: 2015-08 Monday 24th, SOMA is now available for PC pre-order

I just pre-ordered through GOG (hooray!) and I'm looking at their "galaxy" program and wondering:

Will regular gog installs (and/or Galaxy installs) receive SOMA game updates at roughly the same time as steam? I'm curious how that might work for you as developers; if any particular platform is faster at pushing content updates. I remember with another game I played (Perhaps Legend of Grimrock?) Steam would typically get the updates pushed before GOG; I wonder if this has changed now with their galaxy platform?

Regardless; I'm very keen for SOMA; I first came to these forums after stumbling across Penumbra (and it was also here I got some speedy tech support in the form of a custom .exe for penumbra: overture to stop a crash), I thoroughly enjoyed Amnesia and the expansion Justine, and I'm ready for a sci-fi puzzle/horror once more with SOMA. Bring it on!
08-30-2015, 05:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015-08 Monday 24th, SOMA is now available for PC pre-order - by Bek - 08-30-2015, 05:42 AM