Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2015-09 Thursday 2nd, Sink into the Crushing Isolation of SOMA – New Trailer
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: 2015-09 Thursday 2nd, Sink into the Crushing Isolation of SOMA – New Trailer

Female Voice:

"When I was little, I use to climb the stairs all the way to the top of the building."

"Push the heavy steel door open, stepped out onto the roof and watch the smog rise and fall over Taipei, street food vendors filled the air with the aromas of all my favorite foods.

"The streets below where shadowed by the tall buildings."

"The people pushing through the crowds flowed like paint from an artist's brush."

"I felt the warm wind in my hair."

"For a brief moment, I felt connected to the world in a way I never had before."

"It was most profound feeling of comfort in sense of belonging I could of ever asked for."

Simon's Voice from E3 2015 Trailer

"You know what sucks about dying?"

"The crash, everything up until now, the brain damage, you guys, everything. Has made my life so much more, real."

"I have never been more excited to be alive!"

"All that hope, wasted."

I wonder if their is some narrative tie-in behind these two for the game, are these like the AtDD Loading Screen background lore. (The little girl Hazel's, story would be elaborated during level loading)
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 02:24 PM by Rapture.)
09-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015-09 Thursday 2nd, Sink into the Crushing Isolation of SOMA – New Trailer - by Rapture - 09-03-2015, 02:22 PM