Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta
Noisecode Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta

(09-24-2015, 06:13 AM)Sirandar Wrote: This is a very well done and intriguing game.

Sadly, I am stuck in Delta as I refuse to use the stun gun on any robot knowing what I know in the context of the game.

Sorry, I am not your bitch and I simply won't finish the game and I will never buy a Frictional product again unless an alternate course of action is given.

If there already is an alternate I can't find it, have looked hard enough and it is not posted on the Internet yet ..... but obviously disregard this message.

There is no possible reason other than making the player your bitch not to offer an alternate.

It's a game. It's make believe. Get over it. What makes you think you, or Simon if you really are hell bent on staying within the "context" of the game, are entitled to an Alternative course of action? Do you think Simon had any choice when he awoke in Pathos 2? Why should using the stun gun be any different

Incidentally, Frictional already has your money so........feel free to stomp your feet and proclaim your hate.

I loved Soma from start to finish, and although branching paths and multiple endings would have been nice, Soma Still rocked.

And i will be playing through it a second time... Especially after I see Depth (which is obviously a hoax WinkWinkCoolCool )

[Image: signature015.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 09:09 AM by Noisecode.)
09-24-2015, 08:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta - by Noisecode - 09-24-2015, 08:46 AM