Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta

Spoiler below!
(09-24-2015, 07:58 PM)Noisecode Wrote:
Quote:Sigh ..... I was hoping somebody had an alternate course of action at this point in the game .... sadly they do not.

Some games are linear. deal with it

Quote:When you make a thoughtful game, thoughtful people are going to play it. They get upset when you force them to violate their moral code for a stupid junk item.

Your moral code has not been violated, because it's a game. It's make believe. I'm sorry it hasn't sunk in for you yet, but No real robot is actually being harmed. deal with it

Quote:If you want to look at a similar compelling game that doesn't violate the player see: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

Then go play that game instead....We all thank you for buying Soma and contributing to future games by frictional.

Quote:Technically, I guess I would be classified as a hater in this particular case

No, your classified as unreasonable, childish, and self entitled.

Quote: .... but my hate is directed at an extremely specific aspect and situation of the game because the developers go out of their way to force me to break my moral code .... all for a stupid disposable item that they could have placed somewhere.

No one has forced you to do anything...you bought the game of your own volition...spent your own money on it. Also, If you were on the development team you could have suggested they place the item elsewhere. Fortunately, you were not. so deal with it

Quote:Frictional really had 3 choices at this point in the game:

1) Do it exactly as they did it
2) Allow the player a alternate choice of action for attaining the item
3) Give the player a choice to end the game on their own terms preferably in a satisfying way.

Given choice 2 or 3, I wouldn't be posting here ....

The test tells more about the tester than the testee ....

Game deleted, future games from Frictional ignored. Sad, so much promise.

Does that mean you will eventually stop posting around here?

Quote: 2) Enslavement

You have never, in your life, worn a set of chains or been enslaved...you're being over dramatic.

rekt
09-24-2015, 08:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta - by A.M Team - 09-24-2015, 08:00 PM