Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta
EnDash Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta

(09-24-2015, 03:13 PM)Sirandar Wrote: If you want to look at a similar compelling game that doesn't violate the player see: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

I played The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. that game had zero choices. you were walking around solving puzzles and getting flashbacks of stuff you had no control over or visions that had zero impact on the world. and at the end the game FORCES you to uncover everything before showing you a pre-determined cutscene.

your problem with the game isn't that it doesn't provide you with choices, choosing not to kill the robot IS a choice, simon is simply stuck at delta and can't proceed because his moral codes stop him. your problem is that you don't like the choices available to you.

no one is forcing you to like the game, and no one is forcing you to buy future games from FG. that is (ironically enough) your choice!

P.S. you know how sometimes when ill people are in a vegetative state, and the family asks the doctors to "pull the plug"? this game does a great job at asking what's the right thing to do in such situations.
09-24-2015, 08:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta - by EnDash - 09-24-2015, 08:07 PM