Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta
Noisecode Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta

(09-28-2015, 10:23 PM)Sirandar Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 09:55 PM)Noisecode Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 09:33 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I actually just had to go through this dilemma in the game, it was so dramatic that I actually made a highlight of it. So here's what I did yesterday when I was streaming SOMA:

http://www.twitch.tv/macgyverthehero/v/17472639

It was definitely a sucky choice to have to make, for sure....and i chose the same as you. We kept playing the game though. because it's a game

But the original poster is behaving as though Frictional games forced him to commit murder and that he is owed a game with branching plot lines and alternate choices.

(09-28-2015, 09:29 PM)Streetboat Wrote: You need to get over yourself, OP. That's pretty much all this is.

And if I got over myself .... who would I be? You?

Absolutely not....but you would come off as a little bit less whiny and self entitled.

You are upset because the game does not have branching paths. Coming here and declaring that you will not purchase anymore frictional products is going to have Zeeeeeeeeeeeero effect on.......anything.

Frictional will still make games.... i will still buy them.......

but thanks for telling me / us why you don't like them....I guess..........we might have needed to know that.........probably.......sort of..........

[Image: signature015.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 10:33 PM by Noisecode.)
09-28-2015, 10:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta - by Noisecode - 09-28-2015, 10:31 PM