Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... uhh what do the choices entail?
Myrmidont Offline

Threads: 0
RE: So... uhh what do the choices entail?

What I took was that some of the horror comes from your choices' impact on you, sitting at your computer, even if they don't have an impact on the game world.

Spoiler below!

I made most of my choices based around the morals of bodily autonomy, how one person shouldn't decide what to do with another person's body without their informed consent, but also that when it comes to survival, placing your own safety as being more important than others is (usually) acceptable.

The lady near the transit center with the 'exterior lungs' - I disconnected one plug, given that she didn't tell me it was ok to kill her. I don't know if that's why the train crashed or not, not having power for the safety systems.

I shocked the defective - but sentient - robot, given that the little one had helped me in the past and might be able to help me in the future, and putting it out of its behavior loop seemed merciful. The defective robot also seemed to refer to the smaller one like it was sentient, regardless of what the schematic said. (honestly, I didn't realise it was non-sentient, and it was a selfish choice)

I left my old body alive when I transferred to the new one because he might still be able to enjoy carrying on living, and once I had transferred out of that body, I lost the rights to decide what happened to it. Post-ending, I might end up regretting that, but it's now up to him (and me) if we want to keep on living or not.

I turned off the lady's life support, because she wanted me to. I stayed like she asked. To refuse her would be disrespecting her choice of what happens to her body.

09-26-2015, 03:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... uhh what do the choices entail? - by Myrmidont - 09-26-2015, 03:32 PM