Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... uhh what do the choices entail?
schmaker Offline

Threads: 1
RE: So... uhh what do the choices entail?

For example, Simon 3 could meet Simon 2 in later game if you didnt disconnected him, deciding to (for example) distract the non-moving enemy in front of the powerpack and dying there. That would make big moment in game.

Using stun-gun on robot could make robots hunting you and trying (succesfully?) to stop you launching Ark.

Thats just examples of how choices could apply to the game. Actually - game could give you a LOT different experience in terms of story and gameplay, no need to change ending at all.

I feel some missed opporturnities in this game - interactive movie. I'm not saying it's bad, but i can't say it used the potential to the fullest. The game was definitely better than Amnesia (even though second-half monsters were literally annoying and the game started losing breath after heading to ending) and had a lot better level design than Penumbra. But choices seriously have to matter to hook you into game a much more.
09-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... uhh what do the choices entail? - by schmaker - 09-27-2015, 07:01 PM