Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... uhh what do the choices entail?
Darth Biomech Offline

Threads: 0
RE: So... uhh what do the choices entail?

I can understand that devs wanted avoid the "Must chose good ending despite my own opinion" thing, but I think it is possible to both have meaningful choices that change gameplay and story, and avoidance of selecting some choices because they give you the good ending. You just need to make results of these choices to be: A) not feeling or perceived good or bad for the story B) it's consequences shouldn't be better or worse in comparison to the other choice, and out of these two emerges C) make it so there is different endings, but none of them is good or bad, none is "true".
most of the players will ANYWAY base their choices during the first gameplay based on their opinion, because they won't know how these choices will affect the plot or them (especially if the choices do not look obvious... Like that when you decide what to do with Simon-2). they might go again second time with maybe walkthrough in the hand, but on a second run the game will not be the same in any case.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 05:46 PM by Darth Biomech.)
09-28-2015, 05:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... uhh what do the choices entail? - by Darth Biomech - 09-28-2015, 05:45 PM